Clean makeup brushes are significant for every beauty concern woman because these are using on our face as well as on the skin. So the dirty makeup brushes can make bad effects on our skin.
If we you wash your face twice a day then it is also necessary to clean up your makeup brush which also going onto your skin every time you use it. Removing your makeup brushes should be a regular part of your beauty routine. Cleaning makeup brushes is not so hard.
So learning how to clean makeup brushes step by step properly is one of the best ways to protect your skin from harmful impact.
Topic We Discuss
Best way to clean makeup brushes:
We use our makeup brushes every day and not cleaning it after using it. According to the dermatologist and skin specialist, we should wash our makeup brushes every week. This will prevent bacteria, mold, acne and some other skin diseases. According to the beautician, if you clean up your makeup brushes on a regular basis then it will increase its life span and protect from infections.
What to use to clean makeup brushes:
Several beauticians are using different things to clean up their kits. Famous Amecian beautician expert site Shu Uemura use 1/4 solution baby shampoo and 3/4 water solution for cleaning her kits.
I also talk with some other beauticians who use facewash, coconut oil, olive oil, baby shampoo, and some others.
Let take a look at how we can clean our makeup brushes in step by step!
Clean makeup brushes by using face wash:
As face wash is cleaning skin and cleansing pores, so it is also great for cleaning make-up brushes. It contains anti-bacterial qualities, so it helps to clean brush deeply.
- At first, crushing a few amounts of face wash into the palm of your hand.
- Garb the brush under warm water
- Rub the brush with the face wash through hand palm.
- Risen it completely with water
- Dry it through the towel or naturally.
Clean makeup brushes by using olive oil:
Olive oil is always known as a natural cleanser to clean up makeup from the face as well as from makeup brushes.
- Firstly arrange olive oil in a bowl.
- Mix a little amount of shop with it.
- Put together all the dirty brushes in this bowl.
- Rub it slowly using fingers.
- Rinse it through warm water until the brushes are makeup free.
- Dry it with a clean towel.
How to clean makeup brushes with vinegar:
You can variously clean makeup brushes. Using vinegar is one of them. It is better than another cleanser to get a perfect result. It is more useful to risen old makeup off of from makeup brushes. Vinegar helps to give makeup brush fresh smell and clean.
At first take one cup of warm water, one tablespoon of liquid dish detergent and one tablespoon of white vinegar in a cup.
- Garb the brushes into the cup.
- Slowly continue the cleaning process, and you will fell that makeup comes right off from the brush and turn the cleaning mixture to a dirty shade.
- Rinse them under warm tap water.
- Lay for flat dry on a rag overnight.
How to clean makeup brushes with shampoo:
Baby shampoo can be a smart alternative for cleaning makeup kits. Its mild sodium sulfate helps to risen out makeup from makeup brushes as its clean the hair. Makeup brushes are made of using natural animal hair. So shampoo is so useful for cleaning it.
- Take 1 cup of warm water and one tablespoon of baby shampoo on a bowl and adequately mix it.
- Put the dirty set of brushes into the mixer on the bowl.
- You are swirling the brushes into the mixer until the makeup coming off from the bushes.
- Risen it by water genteelly until the dirty mixer come out
- Dry all the brushes naturally.
However, you might understand what you need to clean your makeup brushes. Cleaning brushes are essential. We everyday use it, and if we not clean, then our skin will get infected. Because most of the time you and only you use those brushes, and it is your tools. You can also see my another post for decorating your living room with a table lamp to get nice design ideas