Smart Home Kitzs Guest Posting Guidelines!
— Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Smart Home Kitz —
Smart Home Kitz publish different kinds review, Tips, home improvement tips and also some products review on our website. Cynthia Hooper is a graduate of home economics and working in this field since 2013. We create this website to serve people with great and useful tips. She also has a team to for maintaining this website. We all doing research about different things and write with that information.
We publish articles severals time on this blog. We have over 2k likes on our Facebook Page, Followers in twitter and also have a good reputation on different social media. Readers also connect with us throw weekly newsletter.
From time to time, Smart Home Kitz publishes guest post articles about the previous mention subjects written by people like you.
Who can guest post?
Smart Home Kitz welcome anyone with a good quality article and also the following guidelines. Your article should be quality, long, keyword targeted and also grammatical errors free. Another issue and it is very highly recommended. Your article should be 100% unique. Here you can read posting guidelines:
Blog Posts should be related to:
- Your post should be related to Home interior design tips, Lifehack tips, easy tips for life improvement.
- Gadgets, tools or such type tools which make life very easy. Informative or product review.
- Pet and pet care tips and products reviews.
Rules and Guidelines:
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of site remains high. However, the rules are simple to follow by professional bloggers.
Post Frequency Rule: Sorry, but currently we’ve planned to accept the maximum of two posts per month per author. In future, this frequency may be increased.
Post Length Rule: Users love well researched, focused and exhaustive blog posts, so as we. All guest posts must be a minimum of 700 words in content and should cover the topic in detail.
Post Formatting Rule: Structure your posts into small paragraphs with headings and subtitles, bullet points, and block quotes.
Rich Media Rule: Images speaks a thousand words. Do add relevant images to make your blog post more visually appealing. (Free to use or owned by you or give credit to the image source.) Minimum of 2 images is mandatory for every blog post.
- Write for the audience and not for search engines. It must cover the topic in detail. Must be your original work, should not be copied and re-formatted smartly. We use online tools for checking plagiarism and content duplication.
- The post/article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (neither party benefits from duplicate content)
- We take quality as one of the major conditions in accepting guest posts.
- Your post must be 800 words and more in length.
Self Promotion Rule:
- Author bio should be short and brief. This will help you make your position strong as a professional blogger.
- Your profile must have your picture in Gravatar. (You won’t get approved if you don’t have)
- We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self-promotion or promoting and paid or paid service.
- In addition to that, you can also place your social networking profile links there which may bring you more fans and followers for sure.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts. We appreciate and respect good writers and give quality backlinks in return for your post but please do not expect placement of any of your affiliate links on our blog. We strictly won’t allow that.
- You can include up to 2 links in your profile (which will appear within author bio at the bottom of the article u0026amp; from article text). Links must point to your website.
- Within the first two third of the article, you must include links to a live QuibusTrainings.com/blog article. (Keyword and URL of your choice, not main page.)
- You may include links to the article, but they must be relevant resources to the article and topic discussed and highly desirable. Do not submit or write articles on a topic just to get a link placed within the article. Maximum of two outbound resources per post (nofollow).
Comments Rule: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Reply to comments within 48 hours is mandatory, if you do not reply within this time limit, links from your story and any credit will be removed.
- We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts and comments.
- We reserve the right to remove links, edit the post as needed (for example to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog. We also host the right to accept or reject our post.
Guidelines for guest posting At a Glance
- We only accept genuine and hand typed content.Any kind of copied content will not be accepted.
- We do not accept or allow you to submit referral links between posts.And we automatically give one backlink.
- Only guest posts related to our website niche are acceptable.
- The minimum word limit for guest posting is 800 words.
- Join our website for better SEO and faster approval.